At StriveFar our goal is to inform, enlighten, and to educate. If we can add a bit of humor and levity, BONUS!
If you are looking for boots visit our partners at Soccer Stop!
Step 1: Sideways run-up
Step 2: Arms start to engage on run-up
Step 3: Aggressive & big step next to the ball
Step 4: Correct arm and foot placement before contact
Step 5: Connect with toe knuckle
Step 6: Follow-through with ankle locked and toes pointed down
Step 7: Kicking foot swings through instead of going to ground for extra power
Step 8: Land on kicking foot
- Soccer Drills – All you need is a wall and a ball!
- Soccer: Ball Control Drills
- Have you prepared for the soccer season & tryouts?
- Why Private Training Is Important In Youth Soccer – Brian Haynes
- Expensive vs. Cheap Soccer Cleats – What’s the difference?