Here is a whole load of ideas for anyone that has a person in their life that loves soccer. From cheap to expensive, from big to small, there should be something for everyone in here!
1. Kick coach – for perfecting their strike
2. Soccer boots – for playing your best
Select the right cleat for your kid here. These guys offer one of the best ranges of high and low-priced soccer boots in the US. If you need a bit of help working out what is what, check out this guide to the world’s best soccer boots.
3. Jersey – for supporting your favorite team, player or country
4. FIFA Xbox game – for the gamers
5. Vintage Soccer Jerseys – for looking fresh
Check out this awesome vintage soccer jersey online shop. This has all the classics from all over the world. So much to choose from!
6. Mini Soccer-goal – for Shooting Accuracy
7. Water bottles – for no leakage and cool drinks in the heat of summer
8. Temporary Tattoo – for jazzing your team up
9. Soccer balls – for practicing on their own
10. Bean Bag – for lounging
11. Cones – for setting up their own drills
12. Gloves and Snoods – for winter play
13. Ladders and Hurdles – for Speed and Agility Training
14. Indoor shoes – for not wrecking the other sneaks
15. Beats headphones – for the long travelling
16. FIFA mobile – for Apple or Android
17. Training jackets – for rain, cold and looking great!
18. Tickets to the World Cup 2018 Russia – for seeing the best of the best
Ok it’s a little bit lavish, but who wouldn’t want to go and see the World Cup! Get your tickets here.
19. Headbands – for taming that mane
20. Soccer bags – for stashing dirty clothes, cleats and balls
21. Shoe balls – for refreshing the stinky shoe
22. Lamp – for bedtime reading
Lots of different soccer lamps to get them all cozy and warm at night.
23. Rebound Trainer – for sharpening your touch
24. Scarf of favorite team – for keeping them warm
25. iPhone case or laptop skin – for a bit of good looking protection
26. Soccer Fathead – for decorating their bedroom
27. Soccer Sidekick – for training on your own
This is a superb addition to their individual training. They can have hours of quality practice with the soccer sidekick and really improve their touch and striking.
28. Soccer Stadium Tour – for getting a professional player experience
29. Soccer Piggy bank – for counting their pennies
30. Baselayers – for keeping the cold out
Another important piece of clothing to get through the cold festive season. Check out your guide to base layers and also see which ones are the best here. You can find a good selection here at Dick’s Sporting goods for men’s and women’s.
31. Socks – for keeping toasty and looking awesome
- The Best Cold Weather Gear for Soccer
- Missing The World Cup Is Only Part Of The Problem For US Soccer
- How Should I Be Warming Up?
- Group Sizes – How Important Are They To Player Development?
- Expensive vs. Cheap Soccer Cleats – What’s the difference?